Wednesday 20 April 2016

Hospital: Good morning. Princess Margaret Lung Scan Study.
Patient: Oh, hello. I had an appointment for a lung scan on Monday and I’m
terribly……………..sorry but I ……missed……the appointment. I apologize. I just didn’t notice it on my calender……
Hospital: Okay. may I have your name, please?
Patient: Yes, it’s Vivian Bryce – that’s B-R-Y-C-E. My appointment was for 9:45 a.m. on Monday the 12th. I was wondering if I could possibly …reschedule………….?
Hospital: Let’s see. how about Wednesday the 21st at 9:15 am?
Patient: No, I’m not available on the 21st. Do you have …anything……. on Friday the 23rd?
Hospital: Yes, how about10:30 a.m.?
Patient: Perfect. so that's Friday the 23rd at 10:30 a.m. Bye.
Hospital: Bye.te

Apology
Explanation
I'm terribly sorry .
 I apologize .
I am extremely sorry
I had an appointment for a lung scan on Monday and I missed the  appointment I just didn't notice it on my calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment