Tuesday 23 February 2016

workplace environment

Task2:
I need to finish this documentation ASAP. Because I have presentation on tomorrow.
After testing  there  are lot of errors in the application ,it is not reaching the requirement, I think developers has to back to the square one.
Saritha prepared project plan behind someone’s back, so it was not clear, she has to discuss team lead and   take opinion of the team members.
You know kavitha we have a large form in that form so  many blue collar workers are   there.
I have meeting with my son teacher at 3:00pm ,how about call it today.


Task3:
One of my friend looking for the job,I think her resume is writing on the wall. There are a lot of white-collar jobs  in my company, I want to refer my friend. My  project is going to promote next week  our team members in the win-win situation. I also working late nights to deliver that project on time  even though my team lead all ways upper hands on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment